While Spring signals new and fresh beginnings for many…for us, that is what Autumn represents. It’s our favorite time of the year, when the crisp, clean air and the changing colors of the leaves give us pause. We take time to admire the brilliance of nature and witness the beginnings of a renewal.
During this season, enjoying nature’s bounty, filled with wondrous hues from delicious plums, pumpkins, apples, and berries, is a boon for our skin and bodies. This colorful variety reflects the antioxidant richness and the vitamins and nutrients that are essential for our health and wellness.
Some delicious skin- and body-loving fruits include:
- Pumpkins are rich in zinc to help keep the skin clear and vitamins A and C for immunity and collagen-boosting benefits to maintain skin’s elasticity.
- Strawberries have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits that can help prevent various types of cancer.
- Blueberries are fiber- and antioxidant-rich with vitamins C, K, and magnesium to protect against some cancers and heart disease.
- Raspberries are a wonderful source of antioxidant vitamin C, an immunity booster, and a great source of fiber.
- Blackberries are higher in antioxidants compared to other berries and can help prevent cancer, lower the risk of heart disease, and are an excellent source of vitamins C, K and manganese.
- Apples are a good fiber source, has vitamin C to reduce the risk of cancer, and can boost brain and neurological health.
We hope you take some time to cherish the wonder that Autumn brings and enjoy nature’s beauty. Thank you for being kind to your body.