Our Matcha Seaweed Facial Masque (a.k.a. The Green Monster) is an NS Fan favorite! Packed with the finest quality green teas, Spirulina, and Chlorella…chlorophyll-rich ingredients deep cleans, purifies and detoxifies your skin. Promote circulation, skin cell renewal, and fight free radicals (anti-aging). It’s skin-loving goodness for your face! Shop online at www.NaturallySusans.com!
Has the Winter weather got your skin looking down? Well, let’s perk it up!
When our complexion is looking dull and the cold days are a drag on our skin, what do we do? We reach for some all-natural remedies in our refrigerator.
Here are some fun “perk-it-up” tips for the skin that you can try at home…
- Avocado Mash – As you know, we’re strong proponents of using avocado on the skin. It’s chock full of vitamins and omegas (the good fats) that feed the skin, and an ideal remedy for those skin-drying days that could leave your skin feeling rough to the touch. Smash up some avocado flesh and apply onto skin. Rinse off after approximately 15 minutes.
- Cucumber and Potato Eyes – Lack of sleep, stress, allergies…all of these can cause dark under eye circles. While we will not be able to help when it comes to genetics, potato and cucumber slices can help minimize these conditions. They have astringent qualities to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and hydrate the skin. Place some thinly sliced cucumbers or potatoes on the eyes and sit back and relax.
- Citrus “Peel” – Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! Get rid of dead skin cells to reveal younger-looking skin and help promote skin-cell regeneration. We love rubbing smashed strawberries on our face as its natural salicylic acids help remove dead skin cells and fight breakouts. You can try this with oranges and lemons as well which could also brighten skin. The vitamin c in fruits offer antioxidant benefits that can help fight free radicals and minimize the signs of aging, rebuild collagen, and repair sun-damaged skin.
- Sweet Honey – If your skin is feeling a bit toasty, spread a thin layer of honey on your face and let it do its magic. Honey softens and moisturizers the skin and its antibacterial and healing qualities are a welcome boon!
- Wear Your Coffee – We support the wearing of coffee on your face instead of on your shirt! Caffeine can give your skin a well-deserved boost. Energize it with a thin layer of coffee grounds applied as a facial mask. Avoid scrubbing your face as the grounds can irritate sensitive skin and cause breakage.
So, when the cold, and snowy Winter days keep you indoors, get some pampering in and make cabin fever fun! Thanks for being kind to your body!
…Sarah B.! Sarah won The New Yorker Package that includes some of our multitasking essentials. Congratulations Sarah and thank you for subscribing!
Are you a minimalist? Do you travel light? We do! In our evening bag, you’ll find our multitasking faves! An under Eye Serum that multitasks as a facial moisturizer. A Roll On moisturizer that multitasks as an all-natural perfume and aromatherapy. And, an All-Natural Hand Sanitizer that multitasks as a deodorant, room fresher, and surface cleaner. Let’s lighten your daily load with one of our newest package sets!
Open to US residents only. No purchase necessary. One winner will be selected at random at the end of the entry period.
Winner will be contacted by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or if a selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No substitutions are permitted. Prize may not be exchanged and may not redeemed for cash.
Limit one entry per email address.
Thanks Crains 5boros for including our Avocado Lavender Moisturizer and Matcha Seaweed Masque in your Fall Skin Care Guide! We’re thrilled to be in such great company with oo35mm, Shen Beauty, S.W. Basics, and Plant Apothecary ! Read more at trib.al/PB16tB3
Shop our products at www.NaturallySusans.com/skincare
Travel back in time with us…it was late 2012, Fall was in the air, and we discovered the power of pumpkin!
Our Pumpkin Honey Masque is here! We’ve innovated our product for shelf-life and travel-friendliness, so pamper yourself when you’re on-the-go too! Rich in skin-softening and anti-aging vitamins A & C, nourish your skin with this collagen-boosting facial treat. Great for sensitive, acne-prone and environmentally damaged skin, naturally exfoliating enzymes (AHAs) smooth skin’s surface reducing fine lines, brighten dull complexions, and promote skin cell regeneration as skin-healing zinc keeps skin clear. And, pumpkin has been shown to minimize hyper pigmentation.
Our newest innovation is officially launching at our upcoming pop up at West Elm’s Annual Harvest Fest! So, come by for some skin care treats on Saturday, October 15th, from 12:00pm to 7:00pm, at 1870 Broadway, at 61st Street, NYC!
Ahhhh….it’s our go-to under Eye Serum that multitasks as our facial moisturizer! An intensive blend of mineral and vitamin-rich oils with an extra boost of vitamin E that can help to reduce wrinkles, calm puffiness, and minimize dark under eye circles. Essential anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and skin-healthy properties hydrate, soften, and promote clearer, younger-looking skin.
Shop online at www.NaturallySusans.com