Our Avocado Moisturizers are our NS Fans favorites!
It’s Christmas in July this weekend! Shop our Avocado Moisturizers, Roll On Moisturizers & Perfumes, and Facial Mists & Body Sprays! Gift sets available online at Naturally Susan’s!
Our Avocado Lemongrass Salve has already been wooing customers at our markets. Some customers said the fresh, citrusy scent is Spring in a jar. Other customers said the tropical scent reminds them of their vacation in exotic Thailand.
Experience it for yourself…
Is your hair suffering from the Winter blues? Are you tired of blah hair? Cold wintry weather, moisture-sapping heat, and residue buildup can contribute to dry, limp hair. Here are some all natural ways to get your luscious locks back!
1) Apple Cider Vinegar gives hair a helping hand by removing buildup caused by hair care products including shampoos and conditioners and daily pollutants. It helps to revitalize hair and is a natural detangler, so you may not need to use additional conditioners. Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar to 1 part water. Pour mixture onto hair after shampooing and rinse.
2) Mayonnaise is packed with protein and nutrients to replenish dry, over-processed hair. It also increases shine and manageability, so massage some into hair and cover with a shower cap for about 20 minutes. Please remember to shampoo and wash your hair thoroughly or you may smell like mayo for the rest of the day (we learned that the hard way :)).
3) Egg Yolks provide a protein- and vitamin-rich boost for your hair. It’s great for deep conditioning and helps to remove residue. Similar to other hair packs, apply the egg yolks to hair, cover with a shower cap and wash thoroughly after about 20 minutes.
4) Avocados are not only tasty but also they’re great for skin and hair! Replenish and revitalize dry, limp hair with this antioxidant and vitamin-rich fruit. Remove the skin and pits, smash up some avocado flesh and apply to hair. Leave on for about 20 minutes and wash thoroughly. It will do wonders for your hair and skin!
5) Olive Oil is another antioxidant- and vitamin-rich hair revitalizer. Olive oil can help preserve and thicken hair, fight bacteria, fungi and address dandruff conditions. And, split ends…begone! Massage some olive oil into hair, wrap with a towel or cover with a shower cap for about 20 minutes and wash thoroughly. If you find it challenging to remove the oil from your hair, try using some dishwashing liquid.
For these DIY tips, try to use organic ingredients when possible. Let’s get the bounce back in your hair!
~ Naturally Susan’s
Awesome tweet from Chelsea Bazaar today!
@ChelseaBazaar: We’re addicted to our @NaturallySusans Avocado Lavender Salve. No chapped lips this winter – thanks Susan!